Saturday, September 09, 2006

too soon? never...

Earlier this week I purchased my first baby item (not the first I've received, just the first purchased by me). Now, before you tell me buying baby stuff at 11.5 weeks is too early, let's look at the facts:
  1. The item was on sale, and with the little bit of $ I still had on a gift card it only cost me $3.97 out of pocket.
  2. Since the computer is part of my daily life, this seemed ultra appropriate and too cute to pass up.
  3. The tie-dyed onesie my Mom got us last month looked so lonely hanging in the closet by itself and needed a friend.



See, it was a necessary purchase. Don't you agree? And cute to boot.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I think that's awesome! Buy, buy, buy!

You cannot pass up such steals. You would be foolish and nutty if you did... and we don't want that.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

How cute! I want one of those and I am I am not even expecting!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! If I was a baby I would so love one of those. It's practically a crime not to get one.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. Very cool.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

It's cute! and nope you are not nutty. I'm done having kids and I would have bought it because well, Tink's doll could have worn it or something.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You are perfectly normal. In fact I'm surprised you have not yet purchased more than just a onesie. I would totally use this as an excuse to shop for all those little adorable items babys get to wear.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Love it! It is never too early to start collecting stuff for your little one. And you're right - the tie-dyed onsie looks much happier with a friend there in the closet.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

you're gonna need a lot more hangers. A few more months and that closet will be overflowing.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Pixie:

I love those two little onesies hanging there! What a great picture. And no, it isn't too early. You should be excited. It's a fun time, so enjoy it!
Lisa

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home