Sunday, August 27, 2006

10 weeks


Here is a picture of me from today. Ten weeks along. Aren't I fancy, putting the front and side shot into one image? I've got mad skills. If you compare it to the shot below, which is from June 16th you can definately tell something is brewing. Everything looks...bigger. My face, my chest, my middle, and even my butt—although you can't see that in the June shot. I'm wearing almost the exact same outfit in both, the top is just a different color. It also looks like my hair has gotten quite a bit longer (you can see the back in the side view).


What do you think? As always, click on the picture for a bigger version.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You are definately rounding out...in a good way!! Is there a way to say that without sounding crass? :) And the glow...you have the glow girl!!

It'll be so great to see the pictures progress through your pregnancy.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You look radiant! I bet your husband likes the bigger chest, though if it is anything like textbook, he probably can't touch it.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"there's definately something brewing"

There's a fart joke in there somewhere.

Ohh, so that's how you bring down the tone of a baby blog...

6:53 PM  
Blogger EV said...

There's definitely a "mommy" in the works. ;)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Beebers said...

i love your posture...

and i love how the first pre-prego picture you have that "come hither" look that got you into the situation you're in now! ;)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home