Monday, March 12, 2007

still pregnant

  • 11 days until my due date.
  • Still working everyday which is getting hard for me. Early mornings two days a week and long days into the late evening two days a week. I'm exhausted no matter what.
  • Having contractions about every hour since 3:00 today and from 3:00–10:00 yesterday. Nothing I can't handle, but I'd really like them to pick up the pace and transition into full blown labor.
  • We are both really excited but a little nervous. The unknown is creeping up quickly and although we are busting at the seams to meet our little guy we still have a hard road ahead to get through.
  • Josh thinks it will happen this week. I'm hoping he's right.
  • Back to the doctor's tomorrow for my 39 week checkup. I hope I've progressed since last week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I was wondering about you. I hope Josh is right too! I want to see baby pictures!!!! :D

1:42 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I keep checking back here obsessively to see if anything's happened yet.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Nothing yet ladies. Contractions about every half an hour for most of the day today, but I'm still at home with a baby in my belly instead of in my arms. Hoping for this weekend. Send me good delivery vibes.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kym said...

hey girl, any news yet? how did the dr's go this week???

10:11 AM  
Blogger Naynayfazz said...

So????? It is Friday and still no baby huh? Dang nabbit Pix! ;-)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home