Sunday, March 04, 2007

nursery—final phase

The shower last week blessed up with copious amounts of items for completing the nursery. We got the bedding which was the focal point of the whole room as well as lots of little accessories to make the room feel finished. With me at full term and just 18 days to go until my estimated due date, I tell the Wee One every day that he can come any time. We are ready and waiting.

View looking into the nursery from the door.
The rest of the pictures move counter-clockwise around the room.
Changing table/dresser combo now equipped with changing pad, wall hangings above, diaper holder to the left and cute light switch plate to the right (with dimmer switch Josh installed).
Detail of light switch plate.
Bookshelf full of books, picture frame, monitor base & diaper pail.
See the cute little bunny ear hat on the monkey? My Grandma knitted that for us.
Lamp on the table by the glider.
I love how the female figure looks like Mother Nature watching over all the animals.
Right side of the room (from entrance) complete with window valance.
View from the closet.
Glider and ottoman from changing table view.
View from glider looking towards door.
View from glider looking to right of room.
Mobile above crib.
Bedding from above.
Clothes hamper for all the tiny dirty baby clothes.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Wow!! What a beautiful nursery! What a lucky baby! It reminds me of a safari retreat. ;) Only 18 days! WOOT!!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. & Mrs. Pixie - it looks WONDERFUL!!! I got emotional (in a good way) when I saw the pictures.

Come on baby!

AC(W)P

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, that looks great! I am glad you aren't stressed out like you were a few weeks ago.

Getting excited yet? LOL

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your exciting future! I wasn't into the original pic of the nursery theme, but it looks awesome in that room, the way ya'll put it all together. Way to go!

1:17 AM  
Blogger The Frog Princess said...

It's just gorgeous Pixie! Looks like the only thing missing is the baby!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I can't beleive 16 days to go I am so jealous LOL good luck

1:42 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

The nursery is absolutely adorable!! We did a jungle type theme too - I've gotta get those pics posted. :-)

I have that same Willowtree figurine - so pretty.

Good luck, I can't wait for your little man to make his arrival!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Naynayfazz said...

Precious! I love it! The hamper with the giraffes are my favorite.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home