Friday, February 16, 2007

35 weeks

"You have a nice pelvis."

That's what the doctor told me today. She also showed me her unshaven legs. It was quite the appointment. I went in today expecting my usual to do—check my weight, BP, fundal height, baby's heartbeat, any questions?, no see you in two weeks. That's not what I got. Oh, she did all the usual. I'm up a pound since the last visit two weeks ago. Blood pressure was good. Measuring 36.5 cm. Baby's heartbeat in the 140's. Excellent.

Not so excellent? Today I got to do the Strep B culture as well. I didn't expect that until next appointment and Josh was with me. Lucky him. It actually wasn't bad and was much quicker than your normal pap test.

When that was done she checked my cervix. That's when she told me I have a nice pelvis. That's so funny to me. Good news is the baby is head down and my cervix is still closed but soft. I'm ripening! How exciting. That means the end is getting near.

Oh, and I've graduated to the every week appointments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Yay for a "nice" pelvis! He he.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home