Thursday, November 09, 2006

zanzibar

This is the nursery theme we registered for over at Babies 'R' Us. It's called Zanzibar and we really loved the little fuzzy monkey on the blanket and crib bumper. The crib set comes with the comforter, crib bumper, crib sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker and window valance. We also registered for the wall hangings, the lamp, the mobile, the pillows, a light switchplate, the hamper, the border, and an additional fleece blanket. So, pretty much everything but the drapes, the rug, and a few other things. Of course, we won't shove everything into one corner like they do in the picture—so it won't look so crowded and overwhelming.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that. I'm really into the neutral tones. I'm pretty sick of bright pink and blue for baby's room. And I love the theme. It's not cliche, you know?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That is one of my favorites. I loved it when I found it on Amazon.com when shopping for giraffe things for my niece when she was new. The fleece giraffe blanket is the best!

Her nursery was done in something else (I forget what) but I wanted to start her a themed collection of something and giraffes struck my mood at the time.

Awesome choice!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Adorable!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

That is so much fun! Monkeys are cute!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home