Monday, November 13, 2006

21 weeks

Dear Baby Boy,
Wow, I can't believe it's been 21 weeks already. That's over the half-way mark. The time seems to be flying by and before we know it you'll be gracing us with your presence. We can't wait. Of course, we aren't ready for you at all. The nursery hasn't been started yet—except for moving the stereo out of it. We haven't finished registering—you'd be pretty much naked if you were to show up today. I sent out the form for our parenting class today. Hopefully we will get our first choice and when done with it at the end of January, we'll feel a bit more prepared to greet you. If not, well they didn't always have classes and the world seems to have carried on okay.

The second trimester really has been the best so far. You can tell I'm carrying a baby, we are feeling you move more and more (but do tend to freak out when you don't), and I'm past that awful morning sickness and looming fatigue stage. My back hurts a bit, but it will all be worth it in the end. It's crazy to think that in just a few more weeks we'll be in that final trimester. Please continue to flip and kick and do all those things that remind us how close we are to the end. We are all anxiously awaiting the next 19 weeks. Oh, and if you could, try not to wait too long after March 23rd to arrive.

Love,
Momma

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn Oglesby said...

You have a really cute belly. I'm jealous. This is going by really fast for me too. We go next visit for our Glucose Screen and then it's every two weeks after that. Crazy, huh?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Look at that cute belly!!! So round. Awwww..
Mine is round, but it's still jiggly from the added fat. LOL!!
Good luck with the registering, getting the nursery together, and all of that. It'll come together!! You still have time. BTW I'm still laughing from the "naked" comment. LOL

11:07 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Love the belly!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kym said...

You look great! I miss feeling all those little kicks. Enjoy these last few months, it really does go by fast. And dont' worry about the nursery... baby won't sleep in it til a few months old anyways. Keep up with the pics and stories - I'm going to enjoy the pregnant feelings "through you" since I'm not quite ready to make another baby :-)

8:46 PM  
Blogger aughra said...

you look great - contact me if you have any breastfeeding questions- you can most likely pump once returning to work....

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

My sister got impatient also. hehehe. The last month, she was saying, "I can't wait for this baby to come out."

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home