Wednesday, December 27, 2006

christmas in the womb?

Not even born yet and already celebrating the holidays with us.

My Mom made him up a stocking.

It was full of all sorts of goodies like:

a stuffed monkey & a little soft monkey rattle

onesies

and a bib and these adorable little booties.

So tiny!

My Grandma gave the baby a present (with a tag that said, "To: Baby [our last name] From: Great Grandma").

It's a little layette set with adorable puppy dog detailing.

The hat has little ears and so do the feet of the jumper.

Detailing on the jacket.

The baby even got a gift from two of our closest friends.

This little construction worker jumpsuit (I love the alternating pattern).

And this awesome Bob Marley onesie.

Thanks everyone—the Wee One is starting to accumulate quite a collection of clothes.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

that marley onsie is awesome!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Yeah, love the Bob Marley one! Brilliant! Those clothes are so adorable. ;)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow! Baby cleaned up! What an awesome mom and grandma you have! How exciting! I can tell you and Josh had a blast!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Naynayfazz said...

Aidan has that "Thank Heaven for little boys bib". My sister wanted me to get her the Bob Marley onesie, but I got her a Led Zeppelin one instead.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I love it!!! Our baby got 3 bibs, a barbie!!! and a teddy bear. It was great that people thought of her at Christmas.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I love the little ears on the feet! So cute! And the Bob Marley onesie is classic. I can only hope my babies are dressed as cooly as yours.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Do they make those puppy pj's in adult size?

Baby clothes are so cute!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I had those same little booties for my baby. They were the first thing we ever had for him. I would look at them all the time and dream about the day he would finally arrive. I packed them in my hospital bag hoping that he would wear them home from the hospital...

Yeah, he was too big for them and never wore them!! Oh, the irony!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home